Dr. Marian D Kamath Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marian D Kamath?

Reception staff friendly but clearly not administrative professionals, I wanted to make an appointment with Doctor in the Wantagh office, the women in the office said we have openings here, all my information she took was fine until she asked me where I lived, I told her queens then I was told you live far she then put me on hold came back and said oh Dr. is not taking anyone at the Wantagh office try the Merrick office. ( I guess they do not want people from Queens going to there office in Wantagh).

Review of visits to Wantagh office

While the reception are staff friendly but clearly not refined medical or administrative professionals, and the facility needs updating, the nursing staff are very good, and Dr Marian Kamath is an intelligent, insightful, and thorough doctor with excellent diagnostic skills. He is always succinct and to the point and expresses a sincere concern for effective, preventive care.

Island Primary Medical Care

Me and My family members have frequently visited Dr. Marian Kamath and his team at Babylong and Massapequa facilities. We are very pleased with the staff, doctor's diagnosis and service. Worth spending money and time for such a excellent team of doctors.