Dr. Marian I Pobee Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Marian I Pobee?

great doctor

Yes I would refer anyone new to Dallas area to this doctor. The greatest people are not given proper credit. There should be so many great reviews on this woman. She has an excellent smile and positive attitude in addition. She thoroughly checks child out on exam table. The visit feels more personal than money focused. She really cares for her patients. I dislike the unorganized front desk billing department. I paid copay on my initial visit on two separate occassion and received statement inferring I did not pay-unorganized. The customer service with billing individual at front desk is horrible-no apologies and no solution from them. A huge inconvenience. This doctor is indeed wonderful!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Marian I Pobee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.