- Saint Joseph Hospital & Medical Center
- Banner University Medical Center Phoenix
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mariana Amaya
Mariana Amaya is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Amaya is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital & Medical Center and Banner University Medical Center Phoenix. They speak English, Spanish.
Mariana Amaya has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Mariana Amaya has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Mariana Amaya Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Mariana Amaya
Dr. Amaya graduated from the Univ of Az Coll of Med in 2001. Dr. Amaya works in Phoenix, AZ and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Amaya is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital & Medical Center and Banner University Medical Center Phoenix.