Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mariana Ciobanu
Dr. Mariana Ciobanu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA, with other offices in Hemet, CA and Riverside, CA . She has 51 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ciobanu is affiliated with Riverside Community Hospital, Redlands Community Hospital and Loma Linda University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mariana Ciobanu has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mariana Ciobanu has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Mariana Ciobanu has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mariana Ciobanu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Mariana Ciobanu yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Ciobanu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverside Community Hospital
Redlands Community Hospital
Loma Linda University Medical Center
St. Bernardine Medical Center
Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Menifee Valley Medical Center
Hemet Valley Medical Center
Loma Linda University Community
51 Years Experience
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mariana Ciobanu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.