Dr. Marianito Asperilla Is this you?

3.9

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Wow... He is amazing . I trust him and I know that If it was not for him I would of lost my leg .He is kind and cares about his patients. He spends time with me and explained lab results etc... He answered all of my questions and explained my condition. I could not imagine going through this experience without his guidance, patience, and deep knowledge of Medicine. I was told he has retired. He will be deeply missed.

Chief Operation Officer- Relint Insurance Group

Posted on February 19th, 2015

This is a doctor who doesn't need to do medical work for his income. He has made his money in other areas. This man is a great doctor because he enjoys it and Charlotte County is very lucky to have him! I would become his patient for any reason. He has started taking Family practic patients now too! He is the most caring doctor I have ever met!

Life Saver

Posted on October 16th, 2014

Dr. Asperilla is on of the best, kindest most knowledgeable docs I know and he saved my life. He treated me when my insurance quit paying, for a difficult disease.. I cant say enough good words about him.

Posted on October 9th, 2016