Dr. Marianito L Sevilla Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Marianito L Sevilla?

He is a competent and caring physician. He has a friendly and knowledgeable staff. My only complaint is sometime there is a long wait especially if there is an emergency or, he has to visit his patients at the hospital. I would highly recommend Dr. Sevilla.

Words can barely explain

One of the dirtiest "doctor" offices I have ever seen in my life. I had to wait 3 weeks for the doctor to return from vacation and upon return my appointment was made to draw blood prior to starting a new medication. After waiting for over an hour in the waiting room they moved me to the office that looked like a storage room with all the boxes and random items stacked around the bed, all to find out that it was to late to draw blood samples! Yet THEY scheduled my knowing the point of my visit.The nurse/secretary office was visibily disgusting. It resembles a horders dwelling. I would never refer anyone to this place. Not even people I dont like. The medication I am suppose to start is some serious stuff from what I've researched and I seemed more knowledgable then the Sevilla and his nurses! Unbelievable !

acct analyst

Overall rating is excellent, he got me in lab exams that I needed at time of visit.