Dr. Marianna Karpinos Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marianna Karpinos?

Dr. Karpinos - a very good Neurologist

Always friendly and professional. Very knowledgeable and I have much confidence in her skills and services.

I've come to expect mediocrity when dealing with any Dr kelsey seyboldbut she was by far the worst I have ever had the displeasure of dealing withshe was arrogant impatient unwilling to listen and dismissive of any information that may have helped her with my diagnosisshe treated me like a statis ticnot a person repeatedly insisted that my bloodwork was normal and then was unable to answer the question of why I was taking thyroid medicine if my blood was normalmy a1c was elevated to 6.5which she again dismissed as being no factor in my prognosisI would not trust this woman to neuter a gerbil much last service my neurologist

Great with Answering Questions via Email

I am able to contact Dr. Karpinos throught MyKelseyOnline and she is very responsive. It can normally be difficult to reach doctors by phone but if you send her a message she almost always replies the same day. I have talked to her about symptoms, medication, etc. and she does a great job taking care of my needs via the messaging system.