Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marianna J Poulose
Dr. Marianna J Poulose, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Poulose is affiliated with Saint Luke's North Hospital Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marianna J Poulose has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Marianna J Poulose has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Marianna J Poulose has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marianna J Poulose is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
The wait time, nursing staff and facility were satisfactory. Dr. Poulose's overall temperament was very disparaging and to be honest unacceptable. There was no compassion, respect or tact in the way she carried herself. It could easily make one lose faith in healthcare professionals if I wasn't aware that there ARE doctors who are respectful, compassionate and at least carry a sense of tact when seeing patients
This was an Emergency Room visit for my daughters (10) broken arm. Dr. Poulose and the entire St Lukes South emergency team were very efficient, friendly, caring, and sympathetic to our situation. They efficiently ran us through the check-in, vitals, and initiated pain relief very quickly. Dr. Poulose was very caring and informative on what was to occur and the outcome, so far, has been very good, considering the seriousness of the break. Excellent service experience from all involved at St Lukes South, thank you!
Dr. Poulose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Marianna J Poulose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Locations & DirectionsSaint Lukes Hospital, 4401 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO
Dr. Marianna J Poulose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.