Dr. Marianne Carroll Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marianne Carroll?

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Dr. Carroll was very professional and thorough.

Trusted Professional

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Her bedside manners needs work

Posted on August 15th, 2016

This doctor never even touched me or looked at my face with any sort of instrument. She stood 2 feet away while her assistant Brittany asked questions. I was visiting the area and decided to make an appt. at her new West Palm Beach location. I gave her some history regarding another dermatologist who had prescribed a particular medicine, she rolled her eyes at the things I will saying and prescribed a bleaching crème, and send me to mom and pop pharmacists who took two weeks to get the product. Needless to say I had left town by then. I found her to be very cold and whilst she may be competent, she clearly lacks in bedside manners. I will not be back!!

Time Stops Here

Posted on March 19th, 2016

If you like to wait, this is the place for you. They overbook and leave you stranded in a room with music you can't escape from.

Get a 2nd Opinion

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I scheduled a body scan with Dr Carroll because my insurance changed and she was on the provider list. I am early 40's with no history of skin cancer. I have only seen a dermatologist once before a couple years ago and was told I should get checked every couple of years. The body scan was very quick and she passed right over each of the 3 spots I wanted her to check. After I pointed them out, she said "we'll take a look at that" for each one. I'm thinking, ok, she'll look at it more carefully, maybe take a photo like the last dermatologist I saw to check on future changes. She walked out of the very small examination room and a nurse stayed in there and told me to get dressed while she stood next to me filling out papers. This seemed awkward to me. Then she handed me a release for them to do 3 biopsies. Wow, I didn't think every spot would warrant that since she passed right over them during her examination. When I asked what was involved, I was told it's just a little scrape and it would heal up in a couple days and wouldn't be noticeable. I now have a large, very obvious dark scar on the middle of my nose. As I was leaving, the Dr. Carroll says I should schedule another body scan for 6 months. I told her the last dermatologist I saw told me every couple of years and all she said was "You live in Florida, don't you?" and she walked out. All 3 biopsies came back normal. According to my insurance company, the amount billed for this dermatologist visit was $1100 to cover "surgery & laboratory" work. I question whether this money should have been spent. I question whether I should have been scarred on my face. I wish I had gotten a second opinion.

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr. Carroll is the best Dermatologist and one of the very best physicians I have encountered. Her office staff complement Dr. Carroll's professional excellence. Wait time is minimal or nonexistent. Highly reccomend

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Doctor very unprofessional - threw tantrum at assistant before cutting on me- very upsetting!

patient

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Amazing doctor. Amazing staff.

Patient

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Excellent physician.

Miracle Worker

Posted on January 30th, 2011

Pleased to meet you ! Angel of the lord !

Posted on June 19th, 2017