Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marianne R Cunanan-Bush
Dr. Marianne R Cunanan-Bush, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Glen Burnie, MD. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Marianne R Cunanan-Bush has 2 locations
301 Hospital Dr
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Book Online Now
Dr. Marianne R Cunanan-Bush has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marianne R Cunanan-Bush has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Marianne R Cunanan-Bush is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
19 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1999
University At Buffalo
Dr. Marianne R Cunanan-Bush Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marianne R Cunanan-Bush is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.