Have you seen Dr. Marianne Mustafa?

not very friendly office staff

Rude, inaccurate. Doesn't listen.

I have been a patient of Dr. Mustafa for a few years now. She is an outstanding doctor and I'm so glad I found her. She makes me feel very comfortable and I know she will take the time to speak with me and reassure me if there is a concern. I would, without a doubt, recommend her to anyone in need of a doctor.

Horrible office staff!!

I have been a patient of Dr.Mustafa for about 3.5 years and I really liked how she cares for her patients. BUT and this is a HUGE BUT! Her nurses are horrible at their jobs. I have a medication that needs to be called in every month due to federal regulations. I have called in my Rx every month for about 2 years. Almost every time I call it in and go to pick it up the following day they tell me it is not ready. They only require 24 hours in advanced, but do not deliver on their part. The past couple of months they have been unable to give me my Rx even after a WHOLE WEEK. I have had enough of hearing sorry, I am very unhappy that this problem has not been fixed and I think this is a major problem for a professional office. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE GOING TO THIS OFFICE UNTIL ONE OF THE NURSES ARE FIRED (Gina or Valerie)! These are the nurses that are supposed to be helping patients but THEY DO NOT DO THEIR JOB. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED

she's a wonderful doctor and a very caring person.

I have recently changed doctors, am very pleased with Dr. Mustafa...she has a great bedside manner and knows her stuff!!

Dr. Marianne Mustafa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ballston Spa, NY.

Dr. Marianne Mustafa Is this you?