Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marianne N Odonoghue has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
Horrible, should not be a doctor!! Came in for question about growth on arm told was a wart. She them began spraying the wart with nitrious without warning.. Scribbled what to do next on small piece of paper, could not read what she wrote. Was annoyed i couldnt read it.. Now I have huge gaping infected hole on my arm and wart is still there... Beware
I was treated with skin ointment for several years & was assured it wasn't skin cancer. Finally my allergist pushed me into getting a biopsy. Then after several more visits in which she was too busy to do a biopsy, she finall did one which revealed advanced Basal cell cancer. She then sent me to a skin cancer surgeon in her same building. This was a nightmare. As was in treatment room for 6 hours. He removed more flesh than necessary so I required an R.N. daily to change dressing & treat wound. Dr. Is definitely past her prime has no bedside manner & unable to successfully diagnose.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
53 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Marianne N Odonoghue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrairie Medical Group, 2434 Wolf Rd, Westchester, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marianne N Odonoghue in this video.
Dr. Marianne N Odonoghue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westchester, IL.