More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marianne Tosick-Udagama has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Marianne Tosick-Udagama has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 6
Firstly I don't know why any one would give her a low star rating. She is one of the Best Pediatrician we have been to.Trust me we have been to quite a few with our child having a range of issues through birth.Sometimes you do need to wait for 10-15 mins to see her, but when she is with the patient she never rushes or hurries you. So it's obvious that she could be few mins. late. I would rather wait, rather than a doctor who has to rush.With our situation, she has always helped us to find good specialist which our insurance will cover.We recommend her to all our friends and family. We visit the San Ramon office and the staff their is very courteous and helpful.*************************************
Dr. Tosick-Udagama is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Marianne Tosick-Udagama accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBayside Medical Group, 5601 Norris Canyon Rd Ste 230, San Ramon, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marianne Tosick-Udagama in this video.
Dr. Marianne Tosick-Udagama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.