- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mariano V Tolentino Jr MD
Dr. Mariano V Tolentino Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IL, with another office in Bloomington, IL. Their specialties include Urology. Dr. Tolentino Jr is affiliated with Advocate BroMenn Medical Center and St Joseph Memorial Hospital. They speak English.
Dr. Mariano V Tolentino Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Mariano V Tolentino Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mariano V Tolentino Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Mariano V Tolentino Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mariano V Tolentino Jr
Dr. Tolentino Jr graduated from the University of The Philippines Manila in 1979. Dr. Tolentino Jr works in Bloomington, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Urology. Dr. Tolentino Jr is affiliated with Advocate BroMenn Medical Center and St Joseph Memorial Hospital.