- Aventura Hospital Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maribel R Aguilera has 2 locations
Dr. Maribel R Aguilera has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Maribel R Aguilera has the following 9 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Maribel R Aguilera Accepts the Following Insurance
- 8049 NW 155th St Miami Lakes , FL (305) 822-2330
- 8049 NW 155th St Miami Lakes , FL 33016
More about Dr. Maribel R Aguilera
Dr. Aguilera works in Miami Lakes, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Aguilera is affiliated with Aventura Hospital Medical Center.