Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Maribel Rodriguez-Scott
Dr. Maribel Rodriguez-Scott, DO is a Doctor primarily located in North Charleston, SC, with another office in North Charleston, SC. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez-Scott is affiliated with Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maribel Rodriguez-Scott has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Maribel Rodriguez-Scott has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Maribel Rodriguez-Scott has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
She wrote my prescription for 30mg. The pharmacy was out, along with many, many others (the medicine was listed with FDA as a national shortage). Although the pharmacy had no problem writing the prescription at half the strength with twice the quantity, she would not allow it. Now, I have to take time off work to see her, pay to visit her a second time, and possibly run out before I can get all that done and get it filled. She is new to the practice I'm at, and ever since she started she has pushed for me to do all sorts or screens and tests. Now this! I think she is just trying to squeeze as much money out of her patients as possible.
Dr. Rodriguez-Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1999
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Maribel Rodriguez-Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maribel Rodriguez-Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.