Dr. Maribelle Verdiales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maribelle Verdiales?

Great & caring doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Verdiales for many years. I have had a lot of health issues and was getting frustrated because no doctor could really help or give an answer. She not only took care of my problem she took care of my overall well being. She listens and cares. She will take her time when you see her and answer anything you might have concerns about. She is definitely someone you want in your corner when it comes to your health.

Never lose hope!

Dr. Verdiales is one of a kind! She is the most authentic doctors I've ever had! She not only treats you psychically which she is extremely experienced in all women's health. Furthermore she is mindful and passionate with treating the whole body including our mind and spirit. I was unable to have a child which is horrific! Dr. V started me on a regimen to get control of my health little did we know that regimen would lead to me getting pregnant (without intervention) at 43 years old! I now have a beautiful little boy and the family I once only dreamed of having. Her approach to medicine is what we are desperately lacking in today's healthcare. We all should be so lucky to call Dr. Verdiales our doctor!!!

Best women's doctor around!

I must say Dr. Verdiales is a rare find in her profession. I had been looking for a good ob/gyn when one of my co-workers recommended her to me. I felt very comfortable immediately, speaking with her about issues I couldn't discuss with my former ob/gyn. She's very professional and knowledgeable. I felt like Dr. Verdiales truly understood me as a woman and the issues I was experiencing at that time. I would definitely recommend her to any woman looking for a doctor who truly understands and practices holistic care!

Great experience

I did have to wait about 25 minutes...but it was worth it...she heard my complaints and tried to address all other in a detailed fashion!

Just AWFUL

The day of my appointment they were clearly behind. I am assuming they overbooked to line their pockets and on this day no one canceled. I waited over an hour AFTER my scheduled appt time. Dr. Verdiales was short and rushed as she was trying to get back on schedule. I saw her MAYBE a total of five minutes. She never even made eye contact with me. She barely listened to my "issue" then just wrote a script which did nothing. I called a few days later saying my "issue" was still there and couldn't speak to her so I left a message. She never called back. If I could give 0 stars for everything besides ease of appt (which I did online) then I would. Do not waste your time nor believe that she cares as she claims on her website. This is why I went to her but it was a complete joke.

Doctor's Response

I can see how angry you feel and feel terribly sorry that you feel that way. There is no excuse for you to have waited that long, and I apologize for the quality of your experience. I will share this with our staff, and thank you for sharing your concerns. This will allow us to be more attentive and grow individually and as a group. I care deeply for my patients, and it hurts my feeling that I have offended you to the point of writing such a harsh review.... I wish you would have emailed me with your concerns... Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make it up to you.

She came highly recommended. I felt I was talking to a friend. She took time to explain things. I will recommend her to my friends...

Dr. Maribelle Verdiales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, GA.