Dr. Marcin T Gornisiewicz Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Marcin T Gornisiewicz?

Awesome!

I was surprised by other reviews. Dr. Has been wonderful with me.

He is a rude and hateful Dr. Was not happy. He said to me that he would do blood tests but he did not believe anything was wrong with me. I didn't go back. He then contacted my Dr and said they found something but refused to share the results.

Rude and didn't know what he was talking about!

The most memorable thing Dr. G said to me was get off the couch and lose weight. I admitt I'm over weight. Since I went to Dr. G I've been to two other Rheumatolgists and have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis. It's very hard to get up off the couch when you hurt from head to foot all the time. So Dr G I would like to give you some advise listen to your patients when they talk and try not to focus on there appearance.

This doctor was furious someone diagnosed me before he did and refused to really treat my problems until another of my Dr contacted him worst bedside manner I ever experienced!

I have been very happy with Dr. G

was disrespectful in regards to physical issues I have been experiencing even with prior test results & treatment to support a variety of diagnosis. Even if he didn't agree with the current one from another physician he could/should have looked into other possibilities.

Caution. Turn back now!

This staff is consistently rude, inconsiderate, and judgmental to patients. If you are in pain this place will only make it worse. If you're having financial trouble and can't make a co-pay, Who cares that you've been treated there for five years, The nurse will say "what do you think this is a free clinic?" If you are placed for a callback , do not hold your breath, you will not receive it. The staff are more concerned with lounging and gossip than helping patients. To say that it is unsatisfactory is an incredible understatement. Lets put it this way. I would only refer my worst enemy to this place. Do yourself a favor don't waste the time, gas, or money. Care is something you will NOT receive here. You only leave distraught, disrespected, and discouraged. Good luck and God bless.

Wish he would listen!

He rushes. Doesn't listen but went to the group cause highly recommended. I think he's very knowledgable BUT he tells you how your feeling. Ridiculous so wish there were more Rheumys close by.

Dr. Marcin T Gornisiewicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.