Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie A Boursiquot has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marie A Boursiquot has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Marie A Boursiquot has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Boursiquot is a wonderful physician. It seems unfair that her rating is tied to her staff which she does not have the ability to select. I will continue to use her as my primary care physician, she really does care about her patients and her genuine concern for my well being is evident. Keep up the good work Dr. Boursiquot
Dr. Boursiquot is one of my favorite doctors, but the new office staff at the new location (St. Agnes) is unprofessional and rude. Today, I called to renew a referral and asked when is my date for the next yearly check up. The office staff member informed me it is my responsibleity to keep up with that information and that she just can't drop everything to get my folder and check the date of my last check up. She then informed me to call my insurance company to find the information. All my information from the past years with doctors addresses and phone numbers have also disapearred. My last result of blood work also never showed up to the office. Dr. Boursiquot has always been professinal and kind to me. Her previous office staff has also been wonderful. I'm very disappointed that Dr. Boursiqot has changed offices.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
24 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Marie A Boursiquot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marie A Boursiquot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellicott City, MD.