Dr. Marie-Carmelle Liburd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie-Carmelle Liburd?

CROOKS AND LIARS!!!

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Went to this office out of a reccomendation. Needless to say you wait for over 2 hours sometimes and they skip your name. Office assistants are rude and know nothing about the way co-insurance works. They ask you to pay a certain amount before 3 months if not you can no longer seek care from this doctor. Her husband runs her finances and is the supposed office manager which he himself is a crook. I had to monitor all charges to my insurance just so they wouldn't overbill my insurance. They utilize wrong medical codes to get the most out of your insurance. A routine check up cost my insurance almost $4,000 with over 30 supposed lab test. I countless times tried to talk to the Office manager but of course he is always at an appointment of his own or sick. A refund will cost you your soul. The only light down this dark hallway was Dr. Townsend. She filled up for Dr. Liburd when she was too busy. Super unprofessional office and Doctor. If you want to have your birth a certain way I suggest you look the other way. No one motivated me in the direction of my birth plan. They prefer quick and easy and of course expensive ways of delivery.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

The time to call you in to check your blood pressure and weight is not that bad but the worst thing is when you get to room to see the doctor you can sit there for like 45 minutes before the doctor finally get in and once she's in it doesn't take her 10 minutes to be done with you. But there's a midwife name ms Thompson she's really good she take her time to check you and ask you if you have any questions , I really like her.

Posted on December 19th, 2015

great doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Dr Liburd is very good at what she does. She is very compassionate too. The only issue I had was the waiting time which I later figured was due to procedures and delivery she had to attend to as everyone wants Doctor Liburd to deliver them. Overall she is very good. I will recommend her if you want the best.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

I would recommen everyone to come see marie she did my c section it came out beautiful my daughter was healthy everyone at the office is very nice marie make you feel very comfortable i highly rrecommen her to everyone.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Amazing Dr. She took great care of me during my pregnancy.

HORRIBLE

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I am truly disappointed and very unhappy the wait is horrible. It's the same thing everytime it seem to never fell's. It's like they set the same appointment time for everyone. What about people time the staff are full of drama and talk about each other especially Lisa she has told me something's even why China got fired I could not believe my ear. Dr. Liburd she's okay her attitude could be better. Please learn to respect people time.

A one of a kind doctor!

Posted on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Liburd definitely is the best doctor I have ever had. She genuinely cares about her patients and she goes above and beyond to help you understand exactly what is going on with your body. She is very patient and kind. I would recommend her to anyone that is seeking a great OB/GYN.

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2012

She was the obgyn for my daughter during her first pregnancy and birth, and that is when I met Dr. Liburd. I then went to see her for myself and was so impressed with her knowledge, practice, office, manner etc. that I've made her my own gynecologist. That was a few years ago and she remains my gynecologist. I visit annually or more frequently if I have a problem. I always joke and tell her I will name her as my primary. She calls me to discuss my tests or to follow up on my reaction to meds. The absolute best doctor I've visited.

Great doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2009

Dr.Liburd is a great doctor. She knows how to make you feel comfortable and treats everyone with respect. She remembers her patients so you wont feel like just a number. She was my obgyn during my pregnancy. During this pregnancy I had to go to the ER twice and both times she showed up with genuine concern. I was in the ER no more than an hour and she was there. I would suggest her to anyone and I have. She will definitely be my doctor for my second child.

Posted on November 16th, 2017