Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie-Louise T Sagan-Yewah has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Every time I saw her I arrived on time for appointment and she made me wait up to an hour and a half before she would see me. While trying to give me a pap smear I was stabbed in the cervix instead. After I changed doctors and cancelled an appointment her office billed me for the visit anyway, along with a visit that was more than a year ago. Everyone says that sounds like fraud. They claim my insurance did not cover charges, when I was covered by Ingham Health Care Plan B. The late bill did not arrive until almost a year after the Ingham Health Care office was made obsolete by Obamacare. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.
Yes, the office staff sucks. Dr. Sagan herself is amazing. She always listens and always helps get me back to where I need to be when I am not feeling well. If she doesnt know the answer she gets you to someone who does. She is absolutely brilliant and I would not trade her for anything! My whole family goes there!
Dr. Sagan is a good doctor HOWEVER, the waiting time and professionalism of the office staff is horrible. The waiting room set-up is is awful, the waiting room is and office is separated by a hallway, if they need something from you and you're in the waiting room, they stand up and YELL for you. It's just awful. I like Dr.Sagan but I'm not sure how much longer I can take this situation and the terrible over booking which causes the long waits.
Dr. Sagan-Yewah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners/Michigan State University
Dr. Marie-Louise T Sagan-Yewah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMount Hope Family Practice, 2316 S Cedar St Ste 300, Lansing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marie-Louise T Sagan-Yewah in this video.
Dr. Marie-Louise T Sagan-Yewah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.