Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie-Lyne Lavoie
Dr. Marie-Lyne Lavoie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lavoie is affiliated with Womens Hospital Greensboro and Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lavoie has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie-Lyne Lavoie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marie-Lyne Lavoie has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Marie-Lyne Lavoie has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Marie-Lyne Lavoie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I really liked her; she was my doctor for a long time and was a blessing in my pregnancy. Nevertheless, because I was sent to collections twice both of which are paid, she herself advised she would not longer see me per her billing department so for that I would never recommend her again to anyone that is absurd. Although I do agree, she is a good doctor but to treat a paying patient that way is a disgrace. Things Happen; Life Happens.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lavoie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Marie-Lyne Lavoie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Cornerstone Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWendover Ob/Gyn & Infertility, 1908 Lendew St, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Marie-Lyne Lavoie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.