Dr. Marie-Paule J Dupiton Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Marie-Paule J Dupiton?

Dr Dupiton, is great. She is caring and very knowledgable. Unfortunately, her front office staff is unorganized, rude and unprofessional. They have no regard for time and frankly have a "I don't care attitude". This is a poor reflection of Dr. Dupiton and I don't recommend this office to anyone.

Outstanding experience

I walked in without an appt. and the receptionist was very courteous and understanding. The medical assistant's really love kids. My son was crying and cranky with an earache, and they had him smiling in minutes. When the doctor came in the room, she immediately put my son at ease. Since his first set of vaccines he has a severe fear of doctors. I live out of state and was visiting when my son was sick. And am so greatful, that she was able to see him. If we ever move back to NY, I would definitely make her my son's doctor.