Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze
Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicinettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. Dr. Alfaro-Breeze is affiliated with St Johns Regional Medical Center and Ventura County Medical Center. Dr. Alfaro-Breeze has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Wouldn't change a thing
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze - Posted on June 22nd, 2016
Extreme Disappointment, switching my Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze - Posted on June 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze - Posted on December 20th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze - Posted on January 8th, 2015
Greatest doctor I've had in my 24 years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze - Posted on September 17th, 2010
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Dr. Alfaro-Breeze is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze's office for more information.
888 S Hill Rd Ventura, CA : (805) 477-6000
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE, 888 S Hill Rd, Ventura, CA
Dr. Marie A Alfaro-Breeze is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ventura, CA.