Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie A Anderson
Dr. Marie A Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with another office in Fairfax, VA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. Dr. Anderson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie A Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marie A Anderson has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Marie A Anderson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marie A Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
She delivered my third child, my darling daughter who was diagnosed with Down Syndrome shortly after her delivery. Dr. Anderson wasn't sypathetic, which is what one would expect. She was joyful. She was caring and encouraging. She has been so blessed with a healing spirit. I will be forever grateful that she was the one who helped me bring my beautiful baby girl in to this world.
Dr. Anderson works in a Catholic oriented practice. If you are looking for birth control, she is not the doc for you. If you want excellent OBGYN care and from someone who is very qualified with excellent bedside manner, then she is awesome. The whole practice is wonderful!
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Marie A Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marie A Anderson in this video.
Dr. Marie A Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.