Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie F Brice has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Never had a problem with the staff. Doctor is professional and attentive to my needs as a patient. She always makes sure that i get proper treatment and refers me to specialists and other tests to be done when necessary. Wait time is excellent and overall and excellent doctor office. She takes her time and is courteous.
Absolutely great service, MD very attentive to patient's needs. Staffs very courteous. Accepted my insurance as well as my mother's insurance . And most importantly, no long wait to see the doctor. Dr Brice called me personally to go over my mother's blood work result, not because of anything alarming but rather let me know how everything was and what to continue to do and what not to continue to do. Great service for the community.
This doctor was rude, insensitive to my needs as a patient, and I was not given to proper information before my appointment. I have no insurance at the moment, so I pay for my health needs in cash. I was told I would pay $80 for lab work. once I got into the office with dr Marie Brice she notified me she would not be doing the lab work and there is an additional fee from the lab. I was misinformed, there for respectfully told the doctor I wouldn't be needing her services. After making a few calls and trying to schedule an appointment elsewhere, everything else was booked, so I returned to dr Brice and re scheduled and accepted the additional fees only to sit there and wait 30 minutes before the receptionist informing me that the Doctor was refusing to see me as a patient. Extremely unprofessional!!!!!
Dr. Marie F Brice accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBrice Medical Center Inc, 300 Washington Ave, Elizabeth, NJ
Dr. Marie F Brice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth, NJ.