Dr. Marie Britz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie Britz?

Doctor reviews

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

I have known Dr.Britz for 21 years now. She is the most knowledgable and welcoming person and doctor I know. I would love to review the judgemental people that think they can post a thorough review after meeting her for 15 minutes. These bad reviews are unworthy and untrue. Marina

Best Dermatologist

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I have known Dr. Britz for 21 years now. She is the best dermatologist you will find. She does not push pills or medication on you that you do not need or can potentially be worse for you. I love talking to her. She is really great!

Posted on October 30th, 2011

Dr. Marie Britz is one of the best doctors I know. She has a great bedside manner and does not push medication or procedures you don't need. A lot of people think that a doctor is bad because they didn't find anything wrong with you. And it seems that there are a lot of bitter people leaving reviews they have no business leaving because THEY had a bad day. You don't know Doctor Britz after one visit. I have known her for 20 years now and I will continue to seek her medical expertise for she is the best you will find. Who meets someone for 15 minutes and thinks it's appropriate to run home and post a nasty review of someone. That just seems odd to me. Lighten up people. I would like to review you! I highly recommend Dr. Britz!

Dr. Britz is the best Dermatologist

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Marie Britz is one of the best doctors I know. She has a great bedside manner and does not push medication or procedures you don't need. A lot of people think that a doctor is bad because they didn't find anything wrong with them. And it seems that there are a lot of bitter people on here leaving reviews they have no business leaving because THEY had a bad day. You don't know Doctor Britz after one visit. I have known her for 19 years now and I will continue to seek her medical expertise for she is the best you will find. Who meets someone for 15 minutes and thinks it's appropriate to run home and post a nasty review of someone. That just seems odd to me. Lighten up people. I would like to review you! I highly recommend Dr. Britz!

Great Dermatologist

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr. Britz is extremely knowledgeable in her field. Whenever I leave her a message she calls me back almost immediately. I love her bedside manner. She is concise and to the point. She does not push medications or procedures you don't need. I love how she always asks me how my day is going and how are things in general. I have a lot of friends that go to Dr. Britz as well and everyone highly recommends her, including myself.

Dr. Britz is one of the best doctors I know

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I have known Dr. Marie Britz for 19 years on a personal level and as a patient. She has one of the best side manners I have experienced. There is no wait time once you walk in the door. You are roomed almost immediately. She takes her time to explain what you have and is conservative in her ways. What I mean by that, is that she does not jump to to a procedure just for heck of it. If it is something that will go away with time she lets you know and I love that about her.She talks to her patients over the phone when they call in concerned about a diagnosis. She truly cares about her patients. I love Dr. Britz and I highly recommend her.

Wouldn't recommend

Posted on May 10th, 2010

I read through the other reviews and have to agree with the majority that Dr. Britz has horrible bedside manner. She is to the point which makes her seem rude at times, especially when she shoots you certain looks like you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure she is a competent physician, but there are other dermatologists in the area who are just as skilled and probably more compassionate.

Not Recommended

Posted on October 7th, 2009

Although she diagnosed a skin condition quickly and accurately, her bedside manner is horrible and not worth the irritation and "bad vibe" she leaves you with.She may be a competent physician, but there are other skilled dermatologists in this area who maintain the kind of professionalism patients expect and value.

Posted on January 19th, 2017