Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie M Budev has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Lung Transplantation
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chest Infection
- Angiographic Visualization
- Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Lung Diseases
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
She is the smartest and kindest Dr I have ever met She saved my husbands life after a bilateral lung transplant She dealt with one complication after another SHE ALWAYS HAD A PLAN READY TO DEAL WITH EACH PROBLEM This gave us hope not to give up Her team of Drs are all wonderful This is a reflection of her We are blessed that she is our Dr and will always be thankful we thankful for her !!
My husband had a complicated case with pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension and a stenosed aortic valve. After being turned away elsewhere, the team at Cleveland Clinic in particular Dr. Budev has been remarkable. Pre-transplant she was available to answer concerns. In hospital post transplant, she was there when complications occurred and ever since, she's a call away. We've never met such a thoughtful and compassionate physician. She saved our lives together.
4 yrs after transplant Dr Budev has been wonderful, she has on one occasion returned my call personally within 1 minute due to a medical emergency I had, and admitted me to the hospital immediately. She diagnosed the medical condition and explained what had caused it.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
23 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Marie M Budev accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marie M Budev in this video.
Dr. Marie M Budev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.