Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie C Campagnone has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Birth Control
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Substance Abuse
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Campagnone, in conjunction with my therapist, has done nothing short of saving my life. Asking for help has always been extremely difficult for me. Her genuine concern for my well-being and understanding of my variety of problems allowed me to not only ask for her help, but to actively participate in my treatment. Dr. Campagnone's passion for her job and caring for her patients is above and beyond what I have experienced in the past. Not to discount help I have recieved by others in the past, but I always looked forward to our appointments. I was consistently made to feel comfortable and was made to feel as though there was nothing "wrong" or "abnormal" about me. Being placed under her care was nothing short of a blessing as now I find myself more often believing that I can overcome and deal with the aspects of life which I previously believed to be unbearable. I have the utmost respect and gratitude for what she does and the ways she goes about it. Though no one is perfect, I have not seen any flaws in her role as a doctor and caregiver.
26 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Marie C Campagnone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarie Celeste Campagnone Md, 6261 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD
Dr. Marie C Campagnone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.