Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo MD
Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hicksville, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy and Immunology and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo is affiliated with Valley Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo has the following 17 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Food Allergies
- Drug Allergy
Showing 5 of 5
One of the good ones
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo - Posted on July 26th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo - Posted on July 12th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo - Posted on December 6th, 2009
My sons appt 10/2/09
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo - Posted on October 2nd, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo - Posted on March 31st, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo's office for more information.
111 W Old Country Rd Ste 202 Hicksville, NY : (516) 390-9237
Locations & DirectionsJESSICA BIANCULLI PA, 111 W Old Country Rd Ste 202, Hicksville, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Hicksville, NY, in this video.
Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hicksville, NY.