Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo
Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hicksville, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo is affiliated with Valley Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Food Allergies
- Drug Allergy
Showing 5 of 16
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2008, 2010, 2009, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Cavuoto Petrizzo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Albany Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsJessica Bianculli Pa, 111 W Old Country Rd Ste 202, Hicksville, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo in this video.
Dr. Marie A Cavuoto Petrizzo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hicksville, NY.