Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie P David MD
Dr. Marie P David, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Merced, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie P David has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Marie P David has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Marie P David is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. David is a great Listener!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie P David - Posted on September 29th, 2018
Dr. David has been my primary care physician for 10+ years. I've never waited more than 10 minutes before seeing her. She is always prompt, issues tests as needed, and provides comfort, care, and sincerity. She is an asset to the City of Merced as she provides great care of her patients and sound medicine.
Save your time and your money!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marie P David - Posted on February 25th, 2014
They set you up an appointment with the NURSE not the doctor herself. They bill you for seeking a nurse? I had to find out last minute and wasted my time. I'd like to meet my actual physician and always have her be up to date with my health not have to look at my chart every time and have to refresh her memory every time based off of what the NURSE had written. Ridiculously waste of time to even schedule with this doctor. The 2 ratings as a 4 here is definitely an insider and lied. Thats for sure. Good luck!
20 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1999
Wayne State University
Dr. Marie P David Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDAVID & GALLERY MDS, 2644 M St Ste H, Merced, CA
Dr. Marie P David is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Merced, CA.