Dr. David is a great Listener!

Dr. David has been my primary care physician for 10+ years. I've never waited more than 10 minutes before seeing her. She is always prompt, issues tests as needed, and provides comfort, care, and sincerity. She is an asset to the City of Merced as she provides great care of her patients and sound medicine.

Save your time and your money!

They set you up an appointment with the NURSE not the doctor herself. They bill you for seeking a nurse? I had to find out last minute and wasted my time. I'd like to meet my actual physician and always have her be up to date with my health not have to look at my chart every time and have to refresh her memory every time based off of what the NURSE had written. Ridiculously waste of time to even schedule with this doctor. The 2 ratings as a 4 here is definitely an insider and lied. Thats for sure. Good luck!

Dr. Marie P David is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Merced, CA.