Dr. Marie Fazzary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie Fazzary?

good

Posted on March 24th, 2017

DR Fazzary is a excellent doctor she is kind, through and easy to talk to. She listens.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

This was my first appointment and procedure with Dr. Fazzary. We have recently moved to Florida from Massachusetts and I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Fazzary & staff were very nice, & reassuring. They answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable. I went for my 1st colonoscopy. Their expertise and kindness put me at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Fazzary & her staff at Manatee Surgical Center based on my experience there. Everyone there genuinely expressed concern for my care.

POOR SERVICE

Posted on May 16th, 2013

IF YOUR APPOINTMENT IS AT 1PM, YOU WILL WAIT MORE THAN A HOUR TO SEE A DOCTOR. UNEXPLANDED PAIN AFTER PROCEDURE. PHOTO'S OF COLON GIVEN TO ME WE NOT MINE. COULD NOT FIND MY BLOOD TEST RESULT OR URINE TEST RESULTS. SUPERVISOR IN OFFICE HAD MANY EXCUSES, AND NO APOLOGY TO ME, EVEN AFTER I CALLED LAB TO FIND OUT THEY DID SEND THE TEST TO SUNCOAST GI, AND HAD THE FACT'S TRANMITAL RECEIT'S THAT SUNCOAST DID RECIEVE THEM. THEY CHARGE ME FOR A VIST TO THE OFFICE AND TOLD ME TO GO HOME UNTIL THEY CAN FIND MY TEST RESULTS. VERY POOR PATIENT CARE, THEIR OFFICE IS ON THE 3RD FLOOR AT MANATEE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL OUT PATIENT

Gerry

Posted on December 10th, 2010

This doctor missed reading a ct scan that would have saved my Mom undo pain and suffering. Also if she had read the scan, which clearly states that there is a blockage in the small intestine , maybe the cancer they found might not have spread. The scan was done in the beginning of July. The surgery was in October. I could go on and on... There is more.... I truly feel she should not be practicing medicine!

Posted on December 15th, 2017