Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie E Hollis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marie E Hollis has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Marie E Hollis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marie E Hollis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
She was awful!!! My induction I arrived at noon. She did not arrive till 5pm. She started the induction and left. At about 8pm my son's heart rate started dropping with every contraction. She did not come back to the hospital till I was fully dilated at about 4:30am. My son arrived at 4:41am. She came into the room stumbling around like she was drunk. She had obviously just woke up. She was in her street clothes and chewing gum. She checked my dilation without washing her hands just putting on gloves. When my son was born the umbilical cord was across his neck (which is why his heart rate kept dropping). He was completely purple. She just threw him on my chest. The nurse started rubbing him down and used the booger sucker to get him to finally breathe. When the doctor clamped his chord she left too much cord and now my son has a elongated belly button. She also pulled my placenta out instead of allowing my body to naturally birth it which caused me to have extra bleeding after the birth. It could have done more damage than it did. Needless to say DO NOT go to her!
Dr. Hollis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Marie E Hollis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsGreenville Ob/Gyn Clinic, 3900 Joe Ramsey Blvd E Ste E, Greenville, TX
Dr. Marie E Hollis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, TX.