Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins MD
Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA. Her specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Patient at Penn
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins - Posted on March 31st, 2018
Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins's office for more information.
601 Portledge Dr Bryn Mawr, PA : (610) 304-8330
Locations & DirectionsJACQUELINE MARIE JUNKINS HOPKINS MD, 601 Portledge Dr, Bryn Mawr, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins, MD - Dermatology in Bryn Mawr, PA, in this video.
Dr. Jacqueline M Junkins Hopkins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.