Dr. Marie E Matty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie E Matty?

I can't understand 5 star reviewing for this doc. This doc spent very little time, it was in and out in 10 minutes after waiting for twice that. Not a warm person, you're just another number. Ok if you have really no health issues, but if you do., get someone you like and who will spend time on you. My current doc is very thorough, and I was amazed at the difference. A big Meh with Marry.

Dr. Matty is someone who makes you feel important. She takes the time needed to listen and understand how you are feeling and what you need. She is professional but friendly at the same time which gives a feeling of safety and support.

I have had great care consistently from Dr. Matty.

I feel like I am not just another patient but someone Dr. Matty truly cares about. She listens to what I have to say & gives her input.

Terrible Bedside manner

I'm not sure how this doctor gets a 5 star rating because other patient's and I have conversed - her bedside manner is horrible. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and just wanted help with pain. She said "oh you can't take vicodin", which I had been on, but she took me off. But she gave no other options. In Hindsight, she did me a favor with the opiates, because my body is better off without them. Oh but if I walked and lost weight, I'd feel better. I had RA 40lbs lighter. Same amount of pain. I'm back to 40 lbs lighter, the pain is the same. But. She almost couldn't be bothered with me. I am an easy patient. I ask for nothing. I am not someone who makes waves. But she's one of those doctors, one of the many, that forgets she works for the patient's, not the other way around. She's there to serve patient's - but because she's in a practice now, she apparently got lazy. Lazy - if you're not dispensing anything helpful, you're not even trying. She half-assed her way through our appointments. She didn't listen.

worst most uncaring doctor I have ever seen.

Dr. Marie E Matty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poulsbo, WA.