Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie M Mccormack has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
This is the best doctor I've ever had. She is up front, gives me details, listens carefully and explains in details, follows through. She is intuitive and immediately got me into another specialist in plenty of time for the diagnosis which could have been fatal if I'd listened to previous doctors that said it was nothing. Now I'll have a few procedures, but definitely not the cancerous, potentially fatal results if left longer. She even had staff follow up in 3 days to make sure I had an appt. Definitely the easiest doctor to discuss things with and gives me lots of info. A follow up question if I have any are answered generally in a matter of hours on line. Highly recommended.
Dr. McCormack has been my physician for the last 6 years and I have nothing but good to say about her. She has helped me to improve my health with my Diabetes, Hypertension and Hypercholesterolemia. I feel her care has added years to my life. I always recommend her to anyone looking for a caring physician
26 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Marie M Mccormack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO Rural NV
- Multiplan PPO
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRenown Medical Group And Urgent Care, 1343 Newlands Dr W, Fernley, NV
Dr. Marie M Mccormack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fernley, NV.