Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie N Menke has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Marie N Menke has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Marie N Menke has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marie N Menke is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I had experience with Dr. Menke at reproductive center. I was freezing my eggs. Through the process I saw Dr. Menke only once. Before I paid for the procedure. She prescribed a very aggressive hormonal protocol to me. I had hard time handling that and ended up with overstimulation. She never was available to see me during the treatment. I had to see some other young doctor who kept putting me on Xanax. I asked to review my protocol but Dr. Menke never changed it. Before my eggs retrieval I had 34 follicles. It is a lot. But my estrogen level got so dangerously high - they had to put me on subsiding medication which I believe had destroyed many of my eggs. After the surgery - (she wasn't there) I called and finally got to talk to Dr. Menke over the phone. I asked her why from 34 follicles I ended up with 12 eggs? She simply said that she doesn't know. I paid for the procedure out of my pocket and I am a healthy person.
17 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Marie N Menke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUpmc Magee Womens Hospital, 300 Halket St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Marie N Menke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.