Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie J Moises has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Moises is a good Doctor, but very forgetful of patient information, there always a distraction in the office. I always feel rushed. She does not follow up with patient condition, when their sick. You have to request it. Doctor's would call to checkup on patient depending on the severity of the patient condition, she does not. Her staff are very unprofessional and rude, who denies a sick patient. Very rude when you call, not pleasant at all, which make her business very bad. I would not recommend her now. This issues has been happening for years. At one point , because an payment issue, an error on her part , of not sending clear information , she ask me to look for another Dr. Doctor, so I finally did look and found someone else. I want my children to have a good experience and to also feel welcome and to know that their in good hands. I am giving her business, that something I think she fail to realized.
Dr.Moises is a great doctor. The place and staff however, are another story. The waiting area is tiny and not neat. The staff are not knowledgeable and often give wrong information. They can also be rude as they are not attentive when you approach the window. Lastly, the wait time for appointments are too long. I only return because of the doctor. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. She really takes time to get to know her patients and is always pleasant.
38 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1980
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Marie J Moises accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJamaica Medical Heights, 21517 Jamaica Ave, Queens Village, NY
Dr. Marie J Moises is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queens Village, NY.