Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Maria Pizarro
Dr. Maria Pizarro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pizarro is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg and CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Pizarro has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maria Pizarro has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Maria Pizarro has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 15
Horrible bed side, there was issues with the bill, she yelled at me in front of my husband and baby, the entire office staff heard. What a horrible experience I will never recommend or go back. I also asked for a tubal the beginning of my pregnancy and she forgot I had to wait for paperwork so never go it down. She's rude, money is more important than her pAtients
Dr. Pizarro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Christus Spohn Hospital - Alice
CHRISTUS Spohn Health System
21 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Caribe
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Maria Pizarro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCoastal Bend Womens Center, 7121 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. Maria Pizarro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.