Dr. Marie Pletsch Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marie Pletsch?

Do Not Recommend

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I had a gynecomastia surgery done by dr. pletsch and was left with one side of my chest larger than the other and completely noticeable ugly scars. I trusted her and now my chest looks worse than it did before the procedure. I now have to have a revision surgery with a surgeon who actually knows what they are doing and pay for everything all over again. Stay away from her.

Great Surgeon and Staff

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I started visiting Dr. Pletsch in 2009 when I had an eyelid tuck. She did a fantastic job and I've been returning for other cosmetic work ever since. She is a pleasant professional and has a wonderful group of office staff. I highly recommend Dr. Pletsch and would not hesitate to have her do work on me in the future.

Posted on November 17th, 2016