Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie S Rink
Dr. Marie S Rink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rink is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. Dr. Rink has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie S Rink has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Marie S Rink has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
I called to obtain information on a office visits and had follow up questions for the nurse particionar. I was told that the RNP could not speak to patients. If I had follow up questions I would need to pay to speak with the Dr. I did not need to speak with Dr but wanted to speak to the RNP who did the exam. Again I was told RNP could not speak to patients! Really? I had only 3 simple follow up questions to ask. The RNP could not spend a few minutes with me on the phone. I was even willing to pay for a visit but again I was told they don't speak. If they don't speak how do they communicate with there patients. Really! I am changing doctors.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Marie S Rink accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAcacia Internal Medicine, 20040 N 19th Ave Ste A, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Marie S Rink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.