Dr. Marie F Nelson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Marie F Nelson?

Worst Experience of My Life

Going to "Dr".Ruiz was like treating myself. She has no answers nor ideas on any of my problems .She is one of the rudest people I have ever met. Other than "Dr." J who also works there, I have never in my life been treated so poorly. She lacks compassion and tact and I would never recommend her to anyone! If you are considering taking your child here don't, you will leave sicker then when you first came and with no answers for your condition. Poor Doctors and poor atmosphere.

Waitng for MRI

I arrived for a 9 am appointment,did not get called back until 10 am,plus I got their at 8:30 am.My daughter desperately needs to get an MRI done so the other dr.in chapel hill can schedule her surgery.They were suppose to contact me yesterday,but have not heard anything yet.Looking for a new doctors office that really cares about children and not the money.