Dr. Marie S Percy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie S Percy?

she is the best dr I ever met. she very respectfull and caring

Dr. Percy is a great doctor. I've been seeing her for many years. Easy to talk to and will diagnose with an understandable explanation. She will not hesitate to give you a referral to another doctor when needed. Getting an appointment can take up to two weeks and office wait time can take up to an hour. But seeing the best is worth the wait.

She's Wonderful!

She listen very carefully, and helped me and explained medical terms to me. I had a very good experience in her office and the patients in the waiting room spoke very highly of her. I would recommend her to a friend.

SUCKS!!

That's all I have to say...I have had the worst experience with her as my doctor. She sucks, her staff sucks...you have to wait over an hour just for a referral...her staff is slow moving and have no courtesy. They will give you the most annoyed look I have ever seen...if you dont like working there you shouldn't be there...her staff and she has given me the biggest run around just for a dermatology referral outside of the freaking center she works at...I do not recommend her at all!!

Dr. Marie S Percy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.