4.7

Very good experience

This was my first visit with Dr. Couldwell. I was impressed with her thoroughness and the questions she asked. She was compassionate and professional. My questions were answered and I felt her plan for my care in the future was well thought out. She was easy to talk to. She made a very good first impression.

Best doctor ever

Doctor couldwell takes the time to not only check for diabetes issues but she also looks at overall health and I like that dedication to helping people especially when I'm the one being helped

Dr Marie Couldwell

When my son was diagnosed at age 11 with typen1 diabetes, the Dr. at the hospital was Dr. Couldwell and we continued with her until she left pediatrics. When my son aged out of pediatrics we were excited to find Dr. Couldwell again! She is very personable and genuinely cares about her patients. She is thorough and makes you feel part of the care plan! Very helpful and encouraging. Thank you!

Impressive Doctor

Very professional, extremely knowledgeable, very polite and established outstanding doctor-patient relationship.

Dr. Marie F Couldwell

Love, love, love Dr. Couldwell. She is down to earth, honest, caring, super knowledgeable, sense of humor, and most of all a great Doctor. I went in for my check up feeling horrible and down, and left laughing full of hope. Thanks Dr. Couldwell and her amazing staff.

Dr. Marie F Couldwell

Marie F Couldwell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.