Dr. Marie R Toussaint Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marie R Toussaint?

very compassionate caring Dr. spends time with each patient according to patient needs 5 stars

Saint in Dr. coat

Dr. T. is a caring, thoughtful doctor. She is the way Dr. used to be, the patient comes first. She went into her office on a Sunday evening to check on lab results, didn't like what she saw, called me and sent me to the hospital that night. Another time, I was in the hospital and at 10pm here is Dr. Toussaint to check on tests that I had, she is a Dr.. Yes, I will admit that you will wait sometime but she takes the time she needs with each patient and that will make some wait, but then when she gets to you, she takes the time with you, checks back into your chart to see the progress you're making. You can't go wrong with Dr. T

Great Doctor

It takes a few minutes to get into the back for your appointment but it's wroth it when you do see her. She is very pleasent to deal with and caring she checks for everything and does everthing in her power to help you feel better. She will be my doctor from now on.

Dr Marie R Toussaint

Dr Toussaint is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I have had the privilege of seeing as a patient. Would reccommend her to anyone.

Likeable, but just too scattered/busy to be thorough.

I have known Dr. Rosie for years, since I was working in the local ER. Always liked her, and still do. BUT.... I need to have complete faith in my Doctor, not simply like them. 3 1/2 yrs ago I became gravely ill. I have been to dozens of Doctors and Specialists, my illness has been very complex. I have had 3 write me off as nuts, but each time I've found an MD to take me seriously, they have found serious problems corrected by surgery. My problem with Dr. Toussaint is that although she hears, she doesn't listen. She should appreciate my years of Critical Care/ER Nursing experience, but doesn't... It seems to annoy her. In 2 yrs., I can't say she has done one thing to improve my health. She seems to be overloaded and/or unorganized. Every visit was sit and wait, then when I get in to see her, she talks too fast, doesn't listen, then "poof", she's done and I'm still with no answers. When I had lost 40lbs (109lbs and I'm 6'tall), she wanted to put me on statins for high cholesterol. I tried to explain that my gastro MD had me eating a very high fat diet to gain weight. I tried to talk her into simply a diet change, she wouldn't listen and wrote a script for statin... I could tell she was miffed for me not just taking her word.. Well, I didn't get the script filled, changed my diet, and in 30 days my cholesterol dropped over 100 points (to normal)... Getting new PM'D... But I have to say, she has done very well with my wife, and she loves her. She seems to listen to her, and allows her a lot of control in her care. Wish I could say the same.

Fantastic Doctor

My experience with Dr Toussaint was entirely pleasant. I was very ill. This doctor took time to listen and to teach. Appeared to have real interest in my present and future health.