Dr. Marie Tumusok Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marie Tumusok?

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Very good Doc. Caring

Posted on March 24th, 2016

She is one of the best doctors my wife and I have had. Very thoughtful, patient, and an excellent diagnostician. We feel very comfortable having her as our doctor. She responds quickly to questions. Excellent .

Posted on November 14th, 2015

She is the perfect Primary Care Physician.

A Brilliant & Compassionate Doctor-The Best Ever!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr. Tumusok is a kind and caring doctor, not only that, but she is exceedingly knowledgeable in her profession. She spends plenty of time with me as a patient and if I am anxious about anything she always has done her very best to give me as much information as possible in order to calm my fears. I have been dealing with many different ailments, and Dr. Tumusok has been very thorough with the testing needed to get an accurate diagnosis. There are multiple circumstances that she has saved me from serious harm caused by treatment that my other doctor had provided. In short, she has been a true LIFE-SAVER for me, and I appreciate her intelligent and caring way of treating her patients. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Tumusok to any person wanting a great and kind doctor. I would trust myself and my closest loved ones in her care. Just one more note, My father was recently in the ICU with a serious case of Meningitis, I never left his side for fear he would not make it, and Dr. Tumusok was the covering physician for him during the days that his regular physician was not there. When she saw my dad, she was so compassionate, and thoughtful even to how I was doing-although I was not the "patient". She took the extra time to give me a full explanation on what was happening with my dad. She is absolutely brilliant as a physician, with a truly empathetic bedside manner. I know this is a long note, but words just cannot be found to describe how superb her skills as a doctor are. I know she has saved my life more than once, that is just what she does, she saves people, and I will always be grateful that she is my doctor.

A Bright and Personable Physician

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Dr. Tumusok is a gem in a sometimes brusque and inexperienced group setting. She is well trained, and not sparing of her time in an office visit. I can heartily recommend her!

Error error in initial meds, aviodable negative result

Posted on January 17th, 2010

Your decision to leave me stranded without a CA driver's license (because you wouldn't fill out the CA Department of Motor Vehicles form) as you adjusted the medications your prescribed.as insensitive. You knew, or reasonably should, have known the meds you orginally prescribed for me would leave me vunerable for the act of driving unsafely. Subsequent meds have removed that problem. They were ID'D & removed more at the request of knowledgable friends rather than your decision. However while you virtually kept me locked up (without a Driver's license health review by you) More, you made it clear to me that due to your influance, I could not obtain another local doctor who would acknowedge the need to modify the meds so that I could documented to drive immediately. I believe your goal was to provide the maximun time possible between your iniial prescriptions (meds) and the new ones, when I was evaluted, again so as to avoid the an unfavorable comparison between the former to the latter. Healt care asociates, including those you recommended, as well as my admitted friends, agree.

number one doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Tumusok for over 2 years, and I have come to think that she is a 5 star doctor. I have lots of different internal medical issue ...

Posted on September 16th, 2017