Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie Wehage
Dr. Marie Wehage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, OR, with another office in Ashland, OR. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wehage is affiliated with Rogue Valley Medical Center, Ashland Community Hospital and Providence Medford Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie Wehage has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
The only way Dr. Wehage can accurately diagnose you with a condition is if it shows up on a lab test or some other kind of test. If you have a medical condition that can only be clinically diagnosed and not scientifically you are screwed! Don't go to her if you aches or pains that can't be physically seen and scientifically proven, because not everything has to be diagnosed that way! She will just give you the run around one appointment after the next. Besides that she's a very nice woman and a good doctor in other areas.
Dr. Wehage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rogue Valley Medical Center
Ashland Community Hospital
Providence Medford Medical Center
19 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Marie Wehage accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marie Wehage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.