Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie Wilson-Marshall
Dr. Marie Wilson-Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint John, IN, with other offices in Chicago Heights, IL and Chicago Heights, IL (and 4 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wilson-Marshall is affiliated with St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights, OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center and St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie Wilson-Marshall has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Marshall certainly appears very knowledgeable. I had several visits with my newborn twins. When we went in for the very first time, my Husband and I were expecting her to take a moment to introduce herself and her practice. However, she came in business as usual and I was very much uneasy with her approach. I always felt very rushed and I never felt comfortable to ask questions. Also, another deal breaker for me was her office hours. Her office frequently opened late and her office would be closed even when they were supposed to be open. I called in one day to pick up a referral and I said, "Where were you guys yesterday"? The receptionist said the doctor just decided to take the day off. Unacceptable! Needless to say, I found another doctor who was a better fit for my family.
Dr. Wilson-Marshall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Children's Memorial Hospital
Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Silver Cross Hospital
St Anthony Medical Center
Franciscan St. James Health Olympia Fields
Franciscan St. James CH
Franciscan St. James Health Chicago Heights
St James Hospital Olympia Fields Campus
26 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Marie Wilson-Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marie Wilson-Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint John, IN.