Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie-Grace G Witham has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
I went for my first visit with this physician and had an awful experience. She has a terrible bedside manner. Her staff were excellent, kind people who were very attentive, however Dr. Witham was just awful. I had to wait almost an hour and a half to be seen by her. When she came in she spent maybe 5 minutes with me not explaining anything and then left saying I can make appointments and deal with prescriptions at the front desk. She said there was something wrong with my EKG but didn't bother to tell me what it was. Since I am a medical student a little bit more explanation would not have been too much for me to handle. She just tells me I need an echo and then leaves. I try to ask her outside the room what is wrong and she says it's no big deal without even looking at me. If it wasn't for the fact that I need to see a specialist to figure out my issues I would never go back there to see her. Unfortunately as a medical student my time is limited and I need to figure out what is wrong quickly. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE!!!!
Dr. Witham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Marie-Grace G Witham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marie-Grace G Witham in this video.
Dr. Marie-Grace G Witham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Linden, NJ.